We provide quality medical care for your dog, cat and most pocket pets. Our primary area of coverage is from Mill Creek, Woodinville, south to Bellevue and east to Redmond, and on the west side of the lake in Seattle, South to Lake City and West to Shoreline, but we can occasionally serve other, more outlying areas.
Choose us for all of your veterinary needs, birth through end of life. We promise to take good care of both you and your pet!
At Home Vet provides many in-home services including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive well-pet care: vaccinations, de-worming, annual exams, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ill pets
- Laboratory diagnostics
- Minor injury care
- Behavioral consultations
- End of life care
Unfortunately due to the nature of our business, we are unable to promise emergency coverage. Seattle/Eastside traffic simply does not allow for rapid enough response times! Luckily, there are several excellent emergency clinics locally. Should your pet become acutely ill, please proceed to whichever emergency facility is located near you. Always call ahead to let them know you are coming.
- Blue Pearl (206-364-1660) Located in Lake City and is open 24 hours.
- VCA Specialty Center (425-697-6106) Located in Lynnwood, and is open 24 hours.
- Seattle Veterinary Specialists (425-823-9111) located in Kirkland off 124th behind Dunn Lumber
- Animal Emergency Service East (425-827-8727) Located in Kirkland, Hours 6 p.m. to 8 a.m., weekends, and on holidays.
- Emerald City Emergency (206-634-9000) Located on Stone Way in Wallingford. Hours, 6 p.m. to 8 a.m., weekends, and on holidays.
In the unfortunate event your pet does suffer an emergency and you cannot reach us, please proceed to your nearest emergency clinic. Be sure to call to update us about the situation, and so that if necessary, we can consult with the emergency veterinarian to help guide the care your pet receives.