AHV Woodinville Veterinary Services
- Comprehensive well-pet care: vaccinations, de-worming, annual exams, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-surgical conditions
- Laboratory diagnostics
- Full-spectrum dental care-cleanings and extractions under anesthesia
- Minor injury care
- Behavioral consultations
- End of life care
Should your pet require x-rays, At Home Vet can have these done at a local veterinary hospital.
Follow-up care can be continued at home or in our clinic in Woodinville, thus providing the complete spectrum of medical care for your pet.
Unfortunately due to the nature of our business, we are unable to promise emergency coverage. Seattle/Eastside traffic simply does not allow for rapid enough response times! Luckily, there are several excellent emergency clinics locally. Should your pet become acutely ill, please proceed to whichever emergency facility is located near you. Always call ahead to let them know you are coming.
- Blue Pearl (206-364-1660) Located in Lake City and is open 24 hours.
- VCA Specialty Center (425-697-6106) Located in Lynnwood, and is open 24 hours.
- Seattle Veterinary Specialists (425-823-9111) located in Kirkland off 124th behind Dunn Lumber
- Animal Emergency Service East (425-827-8727) Located in Kirkland, Hours 6 p.m. to 8 a.m., weekends, and on holidays.
- Emerald City Emergency (206-634-9000) Located on Stone Way in Wallingford. Hours, 6 p.m. to 8 a.m., weekends, and on holidays.
In addition, should the emergency occur during daytime hours, it is always possible to call your local veterinary hospital. In the unfortunate event your pet does suffer an emergency, please do call to update me to the situation, and so that if necessary, I can consult with the veterinarian on call to help guide the care your pet receives.